WELCOME to the SIO02 WLAN based tracelet.
The SIO02 is the autonomous vehicle component (tracelet) of our localization solution LYVE. By means of sensor data fusion, SIO02 enables high-precision self-positioning in buses, trains or other powered assets with only one tracelet per vehicle. SIO02 transmits the position information via WLAN to the land-side infrastructure or to further equipment inside the vehicles.
- Onboard position calculation < 1m accuracy
- UWB receiver IEEE 802.15.4-2015;
- GNSS/RTK multiband GNSS receiver
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Wheeltick counter according to IEC 16844-2
- Voltage input 9…36V DC (24V nom.); Ignition
- Monitoring and remote maintenance (e.g. OTA update of firmware)
- EN 50155 and E1 qualified
Ready to start? Check our Quick-Start-Guide.