Welcome to the MIO04 documentation
MIO04 is a serial and CAN interface module with Ethernet and WLAN connectivity for edge applications in rail systems.
- Ethernet and WLAN communication interface to host
- Power Supply via PoE or 12V/24V (DC)
- 2 serial interfaces with RS232 or RS485-full-duplex or RS485-half-duplex
- Virtual tty support using RFC2217
- Appears as a standard tty device on Linux hosts
- 1 ISO 11898 CANBus Interface, up to 1MBit/s
- Usable for direct I/O or as data logger with multiple data streams.
- SocketCAN Support
- Galvanic isolation of all inputs and outputs
- EN 50155 compliant
MIO04 is an Io4Edge device, and therefore supports the features common to all Io4Edge devices.
Detailed Technical Specification
Please refer to the Data Sheet