Welcome to the MIO07 documentation
MIO07 is a binary input/output module module with Ethernet and WLAN connectivity for edge applications in railway and automotive systems.
- Ethernet and WLAN communication interface to host
- Power Supply via PoE or 12V/24V (DC)
- 16 Channels, usable as input or output, software configurable
- 16 Channels divided into 4 galvanically isolated groups
- Output: 24V, 300mA High Side, 200mA Low Side switching capability
- Input: Current Sink 2.3mA, Switching voltage 6.7V to 8V, with 1.2V Hysteresis
- Usable for direct I/O or as data logger with multiple data streams.
- EN50155 compliant
MIO07 is an Io4Edge device, and therefore supports the features common to all Io4Edge devices.